On this page you’ll find information on the current working groups, their conveners and current activities.
Data Protection Metrics Working Group
A working group has been formed to achieve the aims of the Resolution on developing new metrics of data protection regulation which include to:.
- develop internationally comparable metrics in relation to data protection and privacy; and
- support the efforts of other international partners to make progress in this area.
Brief information was contained in the Secretariat’s message of 8 February 2017 inviting volunteers to join the group. The working group is currently identifying the most promising projects to undertake.
If your office is unable to complete the survey online please request a Word document version from the Secretariat.
Digital Education Working Group (Update as on 25.01.2017)
Convener: Pascale RAULIN-SERRIER, Digital Education, CNIL
A few highlights of the current activities of the working group and some guidelines regarding the 2016-2017 roadmap are:
- As a follow up of the adoption of the Marrakech “Resolution for the adoption of an international Competency Framework on Privacy Education” and the international Competency framework (18 October 2016), further stages are planned in relation to this new training framework:
– Promoting its dissemination and use in school curricula and teacher training;
– Adapting it according to various age groups and with available tailor-made resources for education professionals;
– Designing and proposing pathways for training educational staff in data protection
- The DEWG will also examine the question of the development and widespread use on the part of educators and their students, of eLearning platforms, online services and apps dedicated to the education community with regard to Privacy issues.
A fuller update as at 25 January 2017 is available here.
Future size and membership of Conference
Information available on the project page: Future Size and Membership of Conference.