Enforcement Cooperation Meeting, Montevideo, Uruguay, 22-23 August 2017
The Regulatory and Control Unit of Personal Data, Uruguay will host an enforcement cooperation meeting as a part of their National Week on Data Protection. The meeting will focus on topics such as enforcement cooperation experiences, new international instruments and collaborative efforts, data protection networks and opportunities for cooperation, cross-border investigations and jurisdiction, data protection authorities disparities and the effect on cooperation, amongst others.
To know more about this event contact Laura Naha-betián Brunet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A list of previous meetings:
- 13 July 2017, Sydney, Australia: Workshop to discuss innovative developments in best-practice complaints management
- 21 – 22 June 2017, Manchester, United Kingdom: Workshop on a global journey through privacy enforcement – leveraging the skills and experience of international practitioners
- 21 – 22 March 2016, Manchester, United Kingdom: Annual International Enforcement Cooperation event
- 3 – 5 June 2015, Ottawa, Canada: International Enforcement Cooperation event
- April 2014, Manchester, United Kingdom
- April 2013, Washington D.C., USA